Wo te chai hong ... (My Rainbow)

Tempat curhatan dan bagi-bagi cerita .. luce .. serem .. seneng .. serah degh .. kami bertiga .. CHen, Lin and Mey

Monday, June 13, 2005

Muachh …

Halo … nice meet u again. I have long time not fill this blog. Hi guys, how are u?
I hope all of us could finish our project successfully. Sometimes I felt confuse about my project. I don’t know what’s wrong... Did u feel it too? If you want to do something, but u are still confuse, is it right if I do it or not.

Yesterday, we got an unforgettable thing. If we thought about it, which was the …emm I don’t know how to say it in English ... its means ‘kejadian yang memalukan’ ... ha ha ha ha. We have a lecturer. He hasn’t got married yet. We have some troubles with him, we know we have gotten wrong thing. He is principles man. He always make everything will be perfect. Huhhhhh …. I hope he could understand us.

Tomorrow will be my birthday. I will be 21 years old. Happy Birthday … to you... la la la …

Next week, we starting our class and task will be waiting for me …

Love begins from zero, and the last time has gone …
Love never told to us, that our love decrease from time to time … becomes zero …

There’s not other think, just want test my English … heheh … have a nice day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home