Wo te chai hong ... (My Rainbow)

Tempat curhatan dan bagi-bagi cerita .. luce .. serem .. seneng .. serah degh .. kami bertiga .. CHen, Lin and Mey

Friday, June 24, 2005

Long Weekend …

What is the first thing you think about long weekend? Is it that I have many times to do what I love thing. But not like me. I always spare my weekend with my final project. Hhuhhh... That is not a good idea. Sound terrible, right? I remember that we always say in Indonesia of course… “hari gene ngerjain TA please degh ahhhh ”.

All my family went to hometown, I am not included. I stayed alone, no… I have doggy and kitty with me. Do you know the first thing I do when I just alone? Of course all things I do by my self. Like cooking, feeding my pets, sweeping the floor, going to the market.

I didn’t go to the campus. No one could bring me there. In front of my home, there is a weeding party. They make noise, I couldn’t sleep well. Not for one day but three days. They had to prepare the stage and band. You can imagine how noise there is.

I stayed home and did my final project. Sometimes I felt it’s simple to do but sometimes it become difficult. All of us have adviser not only one but we have two advisers and can be more. If we face on problem we can ask that problem to adviser, hope that the adviser can solve our problem. But in fact, the adviser gives us more problems … so … the first problem hasn’t solved yet another problem come.

“True love never end, like problem … it never end too”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home